Monday, July 27, 2015

500 Follower CELEBRATION COMING SOON!

I just want to take a quick minute to say that my 500 Teachers Pay Teachers Follower Celebration will be taking place NEXT WEEK!  Eeeekkk!!!


I had planned to do this awhile back, and got a little busy  with end of the year and vacation stuff, soooo....it's FINALLY happening NEXT WEEK!

I've had some amazing teachers offer up some great donations, but if you missed the link--there is still time.

If you would like to be a part of the fun next week, please fill out this form.  Thank you! :)   

Next week should be a great, FUN FILLED week! :)

I'm also starting a little fun over on my Instagram:  @immixingitupinmiddle.  I'll be starting today, so if you're not already following me-head on over! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate feedback, sharing of thoughts and ideas, and comments. Please feel free to leave a comment. :) I will always try very hard to comment back!!! :)