Thursday, July 2, 2015

July Currently

Well, I haven't been to currently with my Currently's with Farley from Oh Boy, 4th Grade, so I suppose summer time is as good of time as any to get back in the game, right? :)



Listening: Well, since I am working on my Currently everyone else around me is watching "Big Bang Theory", so that is in the background. :)

Loving:  I'm sure my loving is the SAME as everyone elses---who does NOT love summer (I guess unless you're in the Southern Hemisphere?).

Thinking:  Back to School!  I know---sad, but when I spend my day relaxing on Instagram and seeing everyone's Target Dollar Spot photos, I can't help but get a little excited. 

Wanting:  So, every summer I spend a majority of it in Michigan visiting my family and my husbands family.  I swear the time just FLIES by which STINKS.  Blah.

Needing:  A GOOD NIGHT SLEEP!!!!  When you're traveling all summer with a two year old--that makes it TOUGH especially when they are throwing tantrums at night.  I'm actually surprised we didn't get kicked out of the hotel we stayed at on the way to Michigan.  We have now become THOSE people.  Right now we have been sharing a room with our son for the past week and a half, and he has woken up almost

every

single

night.

So, any mommies or daddies out there that have tried and true tips, please leave them in the comments! :) I'd love to hear 'em!

My All Star: I would have to say determination.  I am definitely the kind of person that once I set my mind to it, I do it.  Such as run a marathon, TPT, etc.

Well, I'm off to read what y'all are up to! :)


3 comments:

  1. The Target Dollar Spot has some pretty awesome things right now! I totally went to two different Targets yesterday!

    I hope you get some sleep soon! I have a two year old boy as well and I can totally relate.

    Stephanie
    The Learning Chambers

    ReplyDelete
  2. He'll grow out of it one day! I'm taking mine to college in August - so enjoy the time while he is little. One day he will be a teenager and sleep till noon! That drives you crazy in other ways! We can't win as parents, so just enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. We love Big Bang Theory at our house too!! I love life in the summer but I'm totally missing my coworkers right now! That Target dollar spot and the Dollar Tree lately gets me every time!!!! I spent $33 at Dollar Tree earlier this week and my hubby about died. They have the coolest book buckets and bingo markers for my classroom. Unfortunately I don't have any advice on bedtime other than they do eventually outgrow it. Helpful right?!?!? Sorry! I hope you have a great rest of the summer in Michigan!! Enjoy your trip!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate feedback, sharing of thoughts and ideas, and comments. Please feel free to leave a comment. :) I will always try very hard to comment back!!! :)