Sunday, October 12, 2014

20% off Bundles TODAY ONLY! :)

Linking up today with All Things Apple in 2nd! :)  It's time for my Sunday Circular! :)  Today only you can get 20% off my BUNDLED resources, which are a GREAT deal, because you will essentially getting TWO products FREE in each bundle with the 20% off added on! :)


Here are the items in more detail:

My Halloween Math Centers are all PRINT AND GO!  Who says once you get to middle school you can't still do fun things?? :)


 My 6th Grade Number Systems Activity Bundle is GREAT for either teaching it the first time, or GREAT resources for review for Test Prep, OR Spiral Review throughout the year!!!  :)  They have all been classroom tested, and were a hit!


1 comment:

  1. Hi Lori!!! Thank you so much for linking up today!!! My sister teaches 6th grade math and science so I immediately had to tell her about your awesome bundles!! They look great!!! Hope you are enjoying your break!!

    Thanks again!!
    Nicole :)
    All Things Apple in 2nd

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate feedback, sharing of thoughts and ideas, and comments. Please feel free to leave a comment. :) I will always try very hard to comment back!!! :)