Friday, June 20, 2014

FIVE for FRIDAY Linky

HAPPY FRIDAY!!!
Today is my FIRST official day of summer vacation!  After NINE workdays after the students last day on June 6, I am finally ready to celebrate!!  What better way to celebrate than to link up with Doodle Bugs!

So without further adieu:

ONE  
As mentioned above I am OFFICIALLY on summer vacation!!!  HOORAY!!!  Let the rest and relaxation begin!!!
TWO
Remember I mentioned summer???  Well, this is where I am headed today!!!  The beach!!! :)
THREE
On Monday we head home to Michigan for the first time since Baby B was born!  Now, if you've read about me you know last summer was spent in the NICU, so we missed going home last year, so we are SUPER excited to go this year!!  However, it is a 13 hour drive, and we have never done it with an 11 month old.  We really want to do it in one day...soooooooo, any tips/suggestions (well wishes, prayers...ha ha) would be appreciated from those of you with experience in that department, please feel free to leave them in the comment section! :)  I welcome ALL comments.
FOUR
Today is the last day I am reminding you all out there in the blog world, if you haven't followed me yet on Facebook, Teachers Pay Teachers, or Bloglovin' please do, because this week at some point I am putting my ENTIRE The Best Christmas Pageant Ever unit on Teachers Pay Teachers for FREE for a 4 hour window. I will announce it ahead of time, but the only way you will know is if you are following me.
FIVE
Did I mention that it's summer vacation?!?! :)
HAPPY FRIDAY EVERYONE!!!!!
post signature

8 comments:

  1. I definitely suggest leaving either in the afternoon for nap time or in the evening and driving while the little pumpkin is sleeping! It will make things MUCH easier!! Promise! Enjoy your trip!

    Jennifer
    Teaching with Grace

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Jennifer!! We are taking your advice and leaving Monday night. :)

      Delete
  2. ewwww...can't help with traveling with a baby! We traveled a lot when mine were kids, but never at that young age! Take lots of snacks. Maybe stop often and let the baby out to walk around. Good luck and have fun!
    Carol
    Teachers Are Terrific!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Carol! We will see what happens! :)

      Delete
  3. I bet it feels great to be on vacation after having to stay so many extra days! Enjoy your trip to Michigan! :)

    Suzanna
    Surprisingly Seventh

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Vacation does feel good! :) I hope you're enjoying yours!

      Delete
  4. Happy summer break to you!! Have fun at the beach! Jealous!

    Bethany
    FabandFunin4th!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate feedback, sharing of thoughts and ideas, and comments. Please feel free to leave a comment. :) I will always try very hard to comment back!!! :)