Thursday, June 19, 2014

TTT AND THROW BACK THURSDAY Linky

Happy Thursday!!!
Today I am linking up TWICE because I think that the two links go hand in hand. :)  First off, I am linking with The Teaching Tribune for TTT (Teacher Tip Thursday).
So...my teacher tip this week is:




What better way to preface my tip than by participating in a good ol' Throw Back Thursday??


So, I would like to throw it back to the post that started it all. :)
Please click on the below image to go back to my first post. :)




Remember, if you haven't followed me yet either by TPT, Bloglovin', or Facebook, please do so for a GIVEAWAY sometime this week!!!! :)


post signature

2 comments:

  1. Yes...true! This coming year will be the first year in eight/nine years that I am getting to stay in the same grade level. I'm normally a looping teacher. I have also changed schools before.
    Alison
    Rockin' and Lovin' Learnin'

    ReplyDelete
  2. How exciting and fun for you! WELCOME to SIXTH GRADE! Best grade in the world to teach! I've been teaching sixth grade for, gulp, 34 years! Because it's a perfect fit for me the time has flown by. It seems like I've only been at for a short time. Many warm thoughts and well wishes for a tremendously good year. Good luck with your new blog as well.

    Thanks so much for joining my linky!
    Angela

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate feedback, sharing of thoughts and ideas, and comments. Please feel free to leave a comment. :) I will always try very hard to comment back!!! :)