Tuesday, June 17, 2014

Two for Tuesday-50% off 2 TPT items!

Happy Tuesday!!

Again, I really enjoyed meeting more bloggers yesterday!  This is such a great link up!!
Today, I am linking up again with The Teaching Tribune for their Summer Bloggin' Series. Today it's TWO FOR TUESDAY!!!!!

This week I am putting two different items on sale at my TPT store this week than last week.
Click on the picture above to link directly to my TPT store. 

One item is one of my BEST sellers!!!  It's my Bud, Not Buddy Project Based Learning Activity project.  I LOVE this one!  I have used it in my class EVERY year I have read the novel (which is my ABSOLUTE FAVORITE by the way!!!).  It is the perfect project to end the novel instead of a test.  It allows the students to literally DRIVE the lesson.  They get to pick what project they want to do, how they want to do it, and they work independently with each other to complete the project with only teacher supervision.  It's PERFECT for the 21st Century classroom!!!

The second item is the COMPLETE SET of activities that I gave a sneak peek of last week for free!  The Early Bird Gets the Worm is a complete activity which gets students working with fractions on a line plot...which my class this year had a REALLY hard time with.

I hope that you enjoy both activities this week---and if you purchase both activities it's only a $3.00 total with them half off!!!! :)

Thank you again today for taking the time to visit me, perhaps follow me, and even possibly purchase from me.  I truly appreciate anyone who takes the time out of their day to see what I have to say. :)

HAPPY TUESDAY!!!!!!

 post signature

2 comments:

  1. Hey there, thanks for all of the complements on my blog post! Moving from 4th to middle is quite the switch, but I bet you'll enjoy it. I'm Lovin Lit, Fifth in the Middle, and The Brown Bag Teacher all have great ideas and resources that could be utilized in the middle grades depending on which grade your in. You may want to check out Ideas by Jivey's Tech Tips, you're currently a no-reply blogger, so I couldn't email you back.

    Best of luck in the new grade levels! :)

    Christy
    Teaching Tales Along the Yellow Brick Road

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so excited to buy Bud, Not Buddy. It's one of my favorite read alouds!

    A Teaspoon of Teaching

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate feedback, sharing of thoughts and ideas, and comments. Please feel free to leave a comment. :) I will always try very hard to comment back!!! :)