Tuesday, June 10, 2014

The Big MOVE is Underway!!!!!

Well,  the move has officially begun!  I moved my FIRST (of many--remember my teacher-hoarder post) load of things from my elementary school to my new middle school classroom!!!  My new team is FABULOUS and met me at the door ready to help me carry in boxes.  I still kindly reminded them that there is about 5-6 more trips just like that one!

 My new classroom has a LOT of natural light which I LOVE because in my classroom I rarely have the lights on!  Is anyone else like that?

I love having a "blank slate" to decorate, and since I still have 6 work days left (thank you Eastern North Carolina SNOW days!)--it's going to start ASAP!  My room is smaller than my classroom I just left, but still roomy:




I love the board space, too!  I don't think I'll need two boards, but it makes a nice makeshift bulletin board!  Also-I found out today that I will be teaching on a two person team teaching math AND science!!!!!  :). So look for a lot of good STEM resources on my TPT page!!!! :)
post signature

3 comments:

  1. Math and science are sooo fun to teach! Your new room looks fantastic and full of potential. Can't wait to see what you do with it! :)
    ~Heather
    Loose Shoelaces

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, Heather!! We need to do some MAJOR chatting to compare ideas, and I see a possible linky in our future!!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Especially in science!!! :) Maybe we could collaborate on some sort of activity??? We need to talk. :)

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate feedback, sharing of thoughts and ideas, and comments. Please feel free to leave a comment. :) I will always try very hard to comment back!!! :)