Sunday, June 1, 2014

If you never try, you'll never know


Well, after a lot of thinking, thinking and more thinking, I finally decided to take the leap to middle school!  I have taught elementary school for 10 years (grades 2-5), and I always knew I wanted to teach middle school at some point.  I LOVE the school where I am at right now teaching fourth grade, but when my favorite subject, school, AND grade became available...I HAD to jump on it!  6th grade MATH!!

ANDDDDDD...what better time to also start something that I've been wanting to do for awhile, too--start a teaching blog!! :)  Yeah, I know it's pretty rough looking right now, but I figured if I work on it a little each day, it will end up looking like some of my favorites in the future, right?  Also, the blogosphere needs more middle school blogs.  :)

Even though this is just the beginning I plan to post ideas, contests, and products from my TPT store through this website.  I'm looking forward to thinking of new activities to keep 6th graders engaged.  I hope that you will follow me knowing that there will be more GREAT things to come!  Remember, you have to start somewhere, right?!

So, this week will be my LAST 4.5 days of teaching elementary school (4th grade) for awhile. :(  We have our EOG's (standardized testing) tomorrow and Tuesday (ahhhhhh!), and then it will be on the road to VACATION! 

I hope that you all have a wonderful week, and thank you for reading!


post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate feedback, sharing of thoughts and ideas, and comments. Please feel free to leave a comment. :) I will always try very hard to comment back!!! :)