Friday, June 13, 2014

Hosting My FIRST Linky Party!!!! Souped-up Saturday FREEBIES

Hi Everyone!
Ok, I know I am new to this blogging scene, I don't even know exactly how many out there read my blog (I promise...there are better things to come--stick with me! :)), and I think a lot of others of you might be new, too.  I would like to host my VERY FIRST Linky Party---Souped-Up Saturday!  I was thinking that I need to "Soup-up" my freebies page on my blog, so what better way to do it than with a linky party where other NEW or old bloggers do the same! :)  I know that I'm not the only one new on the scene, so what better way for us all to connect? 

So...if you choose to link up with me tomorrow, please post the following button to link back to this page:
I cannot wait to see what you all post, and I cannot wait to meet more teacher-bloggers out there!!!!! :) 

Who's with me??? :)
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate feedback, sharing of thoughts and ideas, and comments. Please feel free to leave a comment. :) I will always try very hard to comment back!!! :)