Sunday, June 29, 2014

FLASH FREEBIE TIME! :)


I had a little downtime today, so I finally put the finishing touches on my fractions of a set task cards!!! :)

I made these this past school year in worksheet form for my students because they really struggled with the concept.  I just took the time today to make them all cute and pretty! :)  
As a thank you to everyone that has been kind enough to follow me so far, please go to my TPT site for the next hour to get the entire set for FREE!!! At 6:00 p.m. EST they will become a paid product.  So, please click HERE to get it while you can!  All I ask is that you leave a little feedback love in return!:)

If you happen to have missed out on the flash freebie, they will be available this Tuesday, too in my Two for Tuesday 50% off sale with The Teaching Tribune!
So, thank you again to anyone that has taken the time to follow me.  It means a lot to me that you take the time to read what I have to say. :)
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate feedback, sharing of thoughts and ideas, and comments. Please feel free to leave a comment. :) I will always try very hard to comment back!!! :)